Teepee Grain Free Senior 15kg (Breeder Pack) – Trout, Salmon, Sweet Potato & Asparagus
£54.99 – £105.98
Teepee Grain Free Salmon Senior Breeder Packs are designed for households with multiple dogs or working/sporting dogs. Breeder Packs are Vat Free so can be a more cost effective way to feed your dogs. All 15kg Breeder Packs contain the same recipe as the equivalent smaller, 2kg & 6kg bags.
- A Grain Free salmon senior dog food that is veterinary approved using sweet potato as a highly digestible and tasty carbohydrate source so is suitable for pets with grain intolerances or sensitivity. Senior dog foods generally have a lower protein and phosphorous level to support kidney function as they age. Lower fat levels also help to minimise weight gain that can occur in older dogs as their metabolism slows, as well as reducing the likelihood of pancreatitis that can be triggered by elevated fat levels.
- Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg) are added to support joints in order to help maintain mobility which will aid weight management and in turn, heart health.
- Formulated without dairy, soya, beef, eggs or grains (including wheat and wheat gluten) so as to be suitable for sensitive pets.
- Formulated to be gentle on your dogs digestion whilst still providing them with a balanced diet as they age.
- 50% Trout & Salmon content (including minimum 30% Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout).
- Salmon is a highly digestible source of essential amino acids for muscle development and energy as well as being a high quality source of omega 3 to help promote a healthy skin and coat.
- Salmon oil is rich in the Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA which has been linked with improved cognitive function and development, also improved visual development, as well as reducing the inflammatory response which is important for joint health as dogs age.
- Added linseed is an additional natural source of omega-3 to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- Beet Pulp is used as a natural source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre. These are important for maintaining normal intestinal transit time and mobility.
- Added pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and enhance absorption of nutrients.
- Teepee Grain Free salmon senior dog food is a complete diet with added vitamins & minerals.
- No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives – naturally preserved with rosemary extract and mixed tocopherols.
Teepee Grain Free senior dog food is a great way to feed a hypo-allergenic diet without the high cost often associated with such foods. The high quality and digestibility of the ingredients means lower feeding quantities, less waste and most importantly, less poo!
All bags of Teepee Grain Free senior dog food come with suggested feeding quantities listed on the back. Please note though, these are purely a guide. They cannot account for individual breed, metabolic rate, level of activity, castration/neutering, specific age of the dog, the sex of the dog etc. All of these factors will affect how much food your dog needs. No matter how good a food, feeding too much will invariable lead to poor digestion/diarrhea and ultimately weight gain. Too little will affect development of growing puppies and the ability to maintain a healthy weight.
50% Total Trout & Salmon – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals as well as being low-fat.
Min 30% Freshly Prepared Trout & Salmon – Responsibly sourced & highly digestible.
Added Joint Care Pack – To help support cartilage for healthy joints in Senior dogs
Digestive Health – Pre-biotics MOS & FOS may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
Composition: Trout & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Trout 30%, Dried Salmon 11%, Freshly Prepared Salmon 4%, Salmon Oil 3%, Salmon Stock 2% ), Sweet Potato (24%), Potato, Peas (6%), Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.3%), Glucosamine
(170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%
15kg, 30kg (SAVE! 2 x 15kg)