Teepee Grain Free Adult Angus Beef 15kg (Breeder Pack) with Sweet Potato & Carrots
£54.99 – £105.98
Teepee Grain Free Beef Breeder Packs are designed for households with multiple dogs or working/sporting dogs. Breeder Packs are Vat Free so can be a more cost effective way to feed your dogs. All 15kg Breeder Packs contain the same recipe as the equivalent smaller, 2kg and 6kg bags.
- A Grain Free beef dog food that is veterinary approved using sweet potato as a highly digestible and tasty carbohydrate source so is suitable for pets with grain intolerances or sensitivity.
- Formulated without dairy, soya, eggs or grains (including wheat and wheat gluten) so as to be suitable for sensitive pets.
- Formulated to be gentle on your dogs digestion whilst still providing them with a balanced diet.
- 50% Beef content (including minimum 28% freshly prepared Angus beef).
- Added linseed is a natural source of omega-3 to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- Beet Pulp is used as a natural source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre. These are important for maintaining normal intestinal transit time and mobility.
- Added pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and enhance absorption of nutrients.
- Teepee Grain Free Beef dog food is a complete diet with added vitamins & minerals.
- No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives – naturally preserved with rosemary extract and mixed tocopherols.
Teepee Grain Free dog food is a great way to feed a hypo-allergenic diet without the high cost often associated with such foods. The high quality and digestibility of the ingredients means lower feeding quantities, less waste and most importantly, less poo!
All bags of Teepee Grain Free dog food come with suggested feeding quantities listed on the back. Please note though, these are purely a guide. They cannot account for individual breed, metabolic rate, level of activity, castration/neutering, specific age of the dog, the sex of the dog etc. All of these factors will affect how much food your dog needs. No matter how good a food, feeding too much will invariable lead to poor digestion/diarrhea and ultimately weight gain. Too little will affect development of growing puppies and the ability to maintain a healthy weight.
Beef 50% (including 28% Freshly Prepared Angus Beef, 19% Dried Beef & 3% Beef Fat), Sweet Potato (26%), Potato 9%, Peas, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Vitamins & Minerals, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Carrot (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,000 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b202/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
15kg, 30kg (SAVE! 2 x 15kg)