Teepee Grain Free Puppy 2kg – Chicken, Sweet Potato, Carrots & Peas
£9.99 – £28.99
Grain Free puppy food with added salmon oil and joint supplementation. Also available in 6kg bags & 15kg Breeder Packs.
- A veterinary approved food formulated as a grain free puppy diet (this includes wheat and wheat gluten) – this diet uses Sweet Potato as a highly digestible and tasty carbohydrate source, so is suitable for pets with a grain intolerance or sensitivity. Sweet Potato also has a lower Glycemic Index (GI) rating than white potato so can help modulate blood sugar levels.
- Formulated without dairy, soya, beef or eggs to further aid digestion.
- Formulated with multiple animal protein sources which may help to prevent allergies later in life.
- 60% Chicken, Turkey & Salmon (of which there is a minimum of 34% Freshly Prepared Chicken, Turkey & Salmon).
- Formulated with balanced levels of protein and fat to maintain a steady growth rate to help ensure the robust development of your puppy’s skeleton.
- Highly digestible and energy dense – to meet a puppies high energy requirements.
- Includes Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and Methylsulfonylmethane for added support for healthy joints, growing bones and mobility.
- Balanced Calcium and Phosphorus levels to help development of strong teeth and bones.
- Includes pre-biotic MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) and FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and enhance absorption of nutrients.
- Including Nucleotides to support growing tissues.
- With Salmon Oil – a rich source of the Omega 3 fatty acid DHA which has been linked with improved cognitive function, development and improved visual development.
- Formulated to be gentle on your puppy’s developing digestive system whilst still providing them with a balanced diet.
- With Sugar Beet as a natural source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre which are important for maintaining normal intestinal transit time and mobility.
- Added linseed as a natural source of Omega-3 to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- A complete grain free puppy food with added vitamins & minerals.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives – naturally preserved with rosemary extract and mixed tocopherols.
Teepee Grain Free puppy food is a great way to feed a hypo-allergenic diet without the high cost often associated with such foods. The high quality and digestibility of the ingredients means lower feeding quantities, less waste and most importantly, less poo!
All bags of Teepee Grain Free dog food come with suggested feeding quantities listed on the back. Please note though, these are purely a guide. They cannot account for individual breed, metabolic rate, level of activity, castration/neutering, specific age of the dog, the sex of the dog etc. All of these factors will affect how much food your dog needs. No matter how good a food, feeding too much will invariable lead to poor digestion/diarrhea and ultimately weight gain. Too little will affect development of growing puppies and the ability to maintain a healthy weight.
As your puppy grows and gets closer to adulthood, it is normal to gradually reduce their daily feeding amount. This is to account for the fact that their rate is growth is slowing down and will eventually stop. Whilst they are a young puppy and growing daily, higher amounts of food are required to service this growth. As they move towards being fully grown, the rate of growth slows and eventually stops. Keep this in mind as you may find that they start to ‘go off’ their food or loose interest as they get past 6-8 months old (depending on breed). This lack of interest in food can also coincide with their poo becoming a bit softer than normal and they may also start to go for a poo more often. These can all be symptoms of over feeding. As mentioned before, the feeding guide on the back of the bag will only give a general indication as to feeding quantities. Make any changes from this suggested amount in a small and gradual manner. For further information on this, please feel free to contact the shop via the Contact page.
Chicken, Turkey & Salmon 60% (including 20% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 14% Dried Chicken, 7% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 7% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 7% Dried Turkey, 3% Dried Salmon & 2% Chicken Stock), Sweet Potato (19%), Potato, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Dried Carrot, Peas, Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg