Teepee Grain Free Adult Lamb 15kg (Breeder Pack) – Lamb, Sweet Potato & Mint
A grain free lamb flavoured dog food with added linseed and pre-biotics.
Teepee Grain Free Lamb Breeder Packs are designed for households with multiple dogs or working/sporting dogs. Breeder Packs are Vat Free so can be a more cost effective way to feed your dogs. All 15kg Breeder Packs contain the same recipe as the equivalent smaller, 2kg bags.
- A Grain Free Lamb flavoured dog food using Sweet Potato as a highly digestible and tasty carbohydrate source, so is suitable for pets with grain intolerances or sensitivity.
- Single protein source (Lamb – a gentle hypo-allergenic, highly digestible protein source) and formulated without dairy, soya, beef, eggs or grains including wheat and wheat gluten so to be suitable for sensitive pets.
- 50% Lamb content (minimum of which is 26% Freshly Prepared Lamb).
- With Sugar Beet as a natural source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre which are important for maintaining normal intestinal transit time and mobility.
- With added pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and enhance absorption of nutrients.
- Added linseed as a natural source of omega 3 to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- No added artificial colours and preservatives – naturally preserved with rosemary extract and mixed tocopherols.
- Salmon oil to provide a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid DHA which has been linked with improved cognitive function and development, also improved visual development.
- A grain free lamb dog food that is a complete, balanced diet with added vitamins & minerals.
Teepee Grain Free lamb dog food is a great way to feed a hypo-allergenic diet without the high cost often associated with such foods. The high quality and digestibility of the ingredients means lower feeding quantities, less waste and most importantly, less poo!
All bags of Teepee Grain Free dog food come with suggested feeding quantities listed on the back. Please note though, these are purely a guide. They cannot account for individual breed, metabolic rate, level of activity, castration/neutering, specific age of the dog, the sex of the dog etc. All of these factors will affect how much food your dog needs. No matter how good a food, feeding too much will invariable lead to poor digestion/diarrhea and ultimately weight gain. Too little will affect development of growing puppies and the ability to maintain a healthy weight.
Lamb 50% (including 30% Freshly Prepared Lamb, 18% Dried Lamb & 2% Lamb Stock), Sweet Potato (23%), Peas, Pea Protein, Potato (6%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Mint (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg