Teepee Grain Free Adult Chicken 15kg (Breeder Pack) – Chicken, Sweet Potato & Herbs
A highly digestible & hypo-allergenic Grain Free Chicken dog food.
Teepee Grain Free Chicken Breeder Packs are designed for households with multiple dogs or working/sporting dogs. Breeder Packs are Vat Free so can be a more cost effective way to feed your dogs. All 15kg Breeder Packs contain the same recipe as the equivalent smaller, 2kg bags.
- A grain free chicken dog food that is veterinary approved using sweet potato as a highly digestible and tasty carbohydrate source so is suitable for pets with grain intolerances or sensitivity.
- High meat content recipe using a minimum of 55% chicken (31% of which is fresh meat). Chicken is a highly digestible protein source for dogs with even the most sensitive digestive systems.
- Formulated without dairy, soya, beef or eggs.
- With Sugar Beet as a natural source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre. These are important for maintaining normal intestinal transit time and mobility.
- With added pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and enhance absorption of nutrients.
- With added linseed as a natural source of omega-3 to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives – naturally preserved with rosemary extract and mixed tocopherols.
- Fish oil is added as a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid DHA which has been linked with improved cognitive function and development as well as improved visual development.
- A grain free chicken dog food that is a complete & balanced diet with added vitamins & minerals.
Teepee Grain Free dog food is a great way to feed a hypo-allergenic diet without the high cost often associated with such foods. The high quality and digestibility of the ingredients means lower feeding quantities, less waste and most importantly, less poo!
All bags of Teepee Grain Free dog food come with suggested feeding quantities listed on the back. Please note though, these are purely a guide. They cannot account for individual breed, metabolic rate, level of activity, castration/neutering, specific age of the dog, the sex of the dog etc. All of these factors will affect how much food your dog needs. No matter how good a food, feeding too much will invariable lead to poor digestion/diarrhea and ultimately weight gain. Too little will affect development of growing puppies and the ability to maintain a healthy weight.
Chicken 55% (including 31% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 21% Dried Chicken & 3% Chicken Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato (5%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg