Easterbrook’s Kitten Chicken Cat Food 2kg
Easterbrook’s Kitten chicken cat food gives the right balance of nutrients for young, growing kittens.
Easterbrook’s Kitten chicken cat food is a hypo-allergenic pet food using only Grade-A human consumption standard ingredients and absolutely NO Chemical Flavourings, Colourings or Preservatives. The high quality of ingredients used makes Easterbrook’s Kitten chicken cat food perfect for fussy or sensitive kittens.
- Hypoallergenic – Formulated without dairy, soya, beef, pork, wheat and wheat gluten.
- Formulated with balanced levels of protein and fat to maintain a steady growth rate to help ensure the robust development of your kitten’s skeleton.
- Highly digestible and energy dense – to meet a kittens high energy requirements.
- Formulated with multiple animal protein sources which may help to prevent sensitivities later in life.
- Includes added Taurine, an essential amino acid for cats, to help promote healthy eyes, ears, heart and immunity.
- Includes pre-biotic MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) and FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and enhance absorption of nutrients.
- Includes DL- Methionine – an essential amino acid. Included to support growing tissues.
- Includes Sugar Beet as a natural source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre which is important for maintaining normal intestinal transit time and mobility.
- Includes linseed as a natural source of Omega 3 to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- Includes maize for crunchy kibbles for oral care.
- Complete – contains added vitamins & minerals.
- No added artificial colours and preservatives – naturally preserved with rosemary extract and mixed tocopherols.
- Salmon oil is a rich source of the Omega 3 fatty acid DHA which has been linked with improved cognitive function and development, also improved visual development.
- Fish meal, a highly digestible protein source and source of essential amino acids for muscle development and energy, as well a high quality source of Omega 3 to help promote a healthy skin and coat.
- Rice to provide natural, wholegrain carbohydrates that are delicate on your kittens digestive system and a readily available energy source.
- Poultry meal, a highly digestible protein source, providing a natural source of essential amino acids, and as a natural source of L-Carnitine to help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development
Poultry Meal, Maize, Rice, Prairie Meal, Poultry Fat, Fish Meal, Sugar Beet Pulp, Egg Powder, Salmon Oil, Pork Hydrolysate, Minerals, Linseeds, Brewers Yeast, Fish Hydrolysate, Vitamins, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Mannanoligosacchardies (MOS), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Crude Protein 33%, Crude Oil & Fats 20%, Crude Fibres 2%, Crude Ash 6%, Omega 6 3.12%, Omega 3 1.26%