Easterbrook’s Adult Salmon Cat Food
£7.99 – £23.99
A hypo-allergenic salmon cat food that is ideal for helping to manage skin and digestive issues.
Easterbrook’s Salmon cat food is a hypo-allergenic cat food using only Grade-A human consumption standard ingredients and absolutely NO Chemical Flavourings, Colourings or Preservatives. The high quality of ingredients used makes Easterbrook’s Salmon cat food perfect for fussy or sensitive cats.
- Hypoallergenic – Formulated without dairy, soya, beef, pork, wheat and wheat gluten.
- Formulated to be gentle on your cats digestion whilst still providing them with a balanced diet.
- Ideal omega 6:3 ratio in order to reduce inflammatory response.
- Includes freshly prepared salmon, for palatability – ideal for fussy eaters.
- Includes DL- Methionine – an essential amino acid. Included to support growing tissues.
- Includes Sugar Beet as a natural source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre which is important for maintaining normal intestinal transit time and mobility.
- Includes maize for crunchy kibbles for oral care.
- Includes added Taurine, an essential amino acid for cats, to help promote healthy eyes, ears, heart and immunity.
- Includes pre-biotic MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) and FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and enhance absorption of nutrients.
- Complete – contains added vitamins & minerals.
- No added artificial colours and preservatives – naturally preserved with rosemary extract and mixed tocopherols.
- Salmon, a high quality source of Omega 3 to help promote a healthy skin and coat , as well as being a highly digestible source of essential amino acids for muscle development and energy.
- Salmon oil is a rich source of the Omega 3 fatty acid DHA which has been linked with improved cognitive function and development, also improved visual development.
- Poultry meal- a highly digestible protein source, providing a natural source of essential amino acids, and as a natural source of L-Carnitine to help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development.
- Fishmeal, a highly digestible protein source and source of essential amino acids for muscle development and energy, as well a high quality source of omega 3 to help promote a healthy skin and coat.
- Rice to provide natural, wholegrain carbohydrates that are delicate on your cats digestive system and a readily available energy source
Salmon (26%), Poultry Meal, Maize, Rice, Poultry Fat, Sugar Beet Pulp, Salmon Oil, Brewers Yeast, Egg Powder, Fish Meal, Pork Hydrolysate, Minerals, Fish Hydrolysate, Vitamins, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Mannanoligosacchardies (MOS), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Crude Protein 28%, Crude Oil & Fats 18%, Crude Fibres 2%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Omega 6 2.64%, Omega 3 0.97%