Dog Behaviour Package £195
If you have a dog with a problem then, very simply, we are here to help you fix it. A behaviour session will teach you how to be a confident Pack Leader to your dog and how to resolve any and all issues your dog may be suffering with. Having a dog with behavioural problems can be very stressful for you as well as for the dog so our qualified and experienced behaviour specialists are here to help in every way. We provide a personal service in your home to teach you everything you need to know in order to remove unwanted behaviours and move forward into a happy, balanced life for both you and your dog. There is no time limit to your session but typically we would expect to be with you for between 2-3 hours. You will receive your Pack Leader Manual immediately and your specific Behaviour Modification Plan will be sent by email within 48 hours of the visit. This will always be specific to your individual situation and issues. You will also receive free advice over the phone and by email for the life of your dog.
Examples of dog behaviour issues we can help you with:
- Aggression – towards other dogs / people, anything.
- Reactivity – towards other dogs / people etc.
- Resource guarding / Possessive aggression – over food, toys, bed, a particular person, etc.
- Excessive Greeting – i.e.: barking or jumping up at visitors or people on walks
- Excessive barking – territorial guarding, attention-seeking, separation anxiety, or any other reason.
- Hyperactivity – pacing, circling, excess playing, difficulty in settling etc.
- Stress / Insecurity (inc. Separation Anxiety) – i.e.: following you constantly, paw-licking, whining, shaking, hiding, destructive behaviour / toileting / noise-making when left.
- Toileting in the house (excluding young puppies) – normally signs of stress, anxiety or territorial behaviour.
- Phobias – traffic, loud noises (thunder / fireworks etc.), people with hats / walking sticks/ fluorescent jackets etc., travelling in cars.
- Obsessions – tail chasing, balls or toys, stones or sticks, Hoover, lawn-mower, brooms, mops, household sprays, shadows or reflections.
- Recall issues – i.e.: chasing prey (rabbits, deer, livestock etc.), chasing cyclists or joggers, rushing up to other dogs (either to play or fight), scenting, hunting, stubborn refusal to recall from playing or any other distraction.
- Pulling on the lead
The above is by no means an exhaustive list so if your dog has any issues not listed please rest assured we can still help. Once you have learnt how to be a good Pack Leader and how to implement balanced behavioural techniques you will be surprised how quickly you are able to resolve all your dog’s problems.